- Tom- Uh-oh, they told Tom to be funny.
- The Laugh-In bit- "Sock it to me" bit was painful. Dear god, the comedy wall is sooooo saaaaadddd. Remind me to tell you about when I did a script reading with Fred Willard and Alan "Laugh-In" Sues. Or, as you saw him tonight, Alan "Nerve Damage" Sues
- Heidi and Models- Heidi refers to "Bones" as "Der Bones". I guess "Dem Bones" would be too racist.
- David Boreanaz and Lauren Conrad- Lauren does what exactly?
- Kathryn Joostin- They cut her bit?? Best comedy director goes to...
- Barry Sonnenfeld- Possibly one of THE great cinematographers of the late eighties/early nineties. "Love TV and fear the Internet" possibly best line to tonight.
- Best Writer on a Comedy- Lauren does what exactly? And the winner is...
- Tina Fey- Funny, grateful. Why couldn't she host?
I suspect this will be a catchphrase throughout the night for me.