Sunday, January 11, 2009

Around The Globes in 80 Days Part 10

About a hundred hours in...

  • Scene from "Vicki Cristina Barcelona"- Salma Hayek flirts with the other one.
  • Best Comedy Movie- Sasha Baron Cohen kills me, not the room. Really? A groan over Guy Ritchie and Madonna?? Come on Hollywood. The Woody Allen movie wins. His sister accepts and sounds like Woody Allen.
  • Scene from "Slumdog Millionaire". I like everyone who introduced the film and everyone in it. I have been drinking.
  • Best Movie Drama Lady- Cameron Diaz and Mark Wahlberg. Adam Samberg is funnier than this. Kate Winslet wins for playing Mrs. DiCaprio. We don't watch.
  • Best Drama TV Show- First line from Rainn Wilson is funny. After that, awkward. Mad Men wins! I am vindicated! I'm not sure why.

No comments: