Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Hey Look Who Just Turned An Older Age Than The Year Before!


What is there to say about the man I call "Brother"? I think it's fair to say that I have "known" BJ (call him that. He just loves it.) for most of his life. That is, if one can ever truly know a guy who uses a quote from Rafael Sabatini's "Scaramouche" * as his signature in emails.
Because everyone else was using "The Sea Hawk" when he started I guess.
Anyhoo, he ain't too heavy, and he is definitely my brother (as the lab results have proven)... so
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEEJ!
What are you now 57? Or 58? I wish you well on your fantastic journey to Portland Oregon. And quit sobbing over the death of Captain America. It is a marketing ploy and Marvel will bring him back from the grave (as an insidious plot by The Red Skull!) in a couple of years, just like Superman, Jason Todd and Mr. Spock.
Love you like a brother-
me
*"He was born with the gift of laughter and a sense that the world was mad." ~ R. Sabatini. Seriously, this at the end of all of his emails and at the top of his Blog. I shouldn't laugh, because I used to quote liberally, and poorly, from various issues of "The Silver Surfer". Excelsior!

No comments: