Friday, August 12, 2005

Because If It Were Real Radio, I'd Publish A Pretty Picture Here To Go With It!

If you're in the greater Los Angeles area (or "the lower half of California" as I like to think of it) this Sunday, take a gander at this show from the super-funny and talented (or "su-falented")radio theater group I founded. Or as Paul Koslowski so eloquently put it in an e-mail to me that I added information (and colored italics) to...

T H E F A K E G A L L E R Y
WE PUT THE ACHE IN FAKE
FAKEDOTCOM.COM

SUNDAY AUGUST 14TH AT 7:00 PM

FAKE RADIO

The Lux Radio Theater's Version of
Alfred Hitchcock's only screwball comedy

"Mr. And Mrs. Smith"

Starring Bob Hope and Carole Lombard

FAKE ADMISSION $10

NEXT WEEK:

The "No Show", "Empty Stage" Theater,
The "Don't Even Try To Get In Because It's Too Exclusive" Review,
and "The Kitty Cats In The Window Show" hourly

F A K E
4319 MELROSE AVE., HOLLYWOOD
(4 BLOCKS EAST OF THE 101)
323- 661-0786

I know, I know, if I had gotten this out a couple of days earlier, you would've known about my dear fiends Jackie "comic who turned me on to 'Harry Potter'" Kashian's one-woman show and Tom "comic who was gracious enough to be Mr. Potter (no relation) in the radio version of 'It's A Wonderful Life', twice" Kenny's rockabilly band playing there on Thursday and Friday, respectively.

But, frankly, it's a miracle I remember how to make "grande coffee" anymore.

That's a little Starbucks reference for all you pahdners out there... because I care.


New Fiendish Link In "The Funny"

A big shout out to my dear fiend Adam Paul, who wastes his time almost as pointlessly as I do with his typepad blog "The Daily Distraction". Actor, Director, Screenwriter, Lexus Spokesperson, blogger... is there nothing this guy can't do?

No comments: