Friday, May 20, 2005

Tess Raffer-TV

Tess Rafferty, an open mike fiend from wa-a-a-y-y-y-y back wrote this missive to all of us who have that fine, upstanding cable channel "E". As usual, italics mine!

Dear Friends, Stalkers & Mom,

As you know if you haven't been hitting delete on my emails, I've been writing on E!'s the Soup since January. This week's episode features me, Tess Rafferty, Girl Reporter, at the Star Wars premiere. (calm down, nerds, I wasn't really there)

If you'd like to enjoy more than just this gripping retelling, you can check it out at one of the times below that I've compiled from my tivo. (check you local listings just to be sure)

Friday May 20 5:30 eastern/2:30 pacific
10pm/7pm
1am/10pm

Saturday May 21 12noon/9am
5pm/2pm
2am/11pm

Hope all is well with you all!


Let's all watch her on the show that has absolutely nothing to do with "Talk Soup"!

No comments: