- Simon West and Eva Blah Blah Blah- Best Supporting TV Guy. Hey, Piven feels better Mr. Mamet! Wilkinson wins for being in the prestige Tom Hanks show. Kate Beckinsale shoots daggers at the world.
- Best Supporting TV Lady. Melissa George looks like she can eat the camera. Laura Dern wins for being the most honest portrayal of a frickin loon in "Recount". And apparently Obama wins, too!
- Scene from Burn After Reading. Don Cheadle kills.
- Eva Mendes shows what being sober will get you... a mediocre comic book movie and introducing the President Of Foreign People.
- Best Guy on TV- Hayden Pantierre and Zac Effron for the kids-n-geeks. Gabriel Byrne wins and shows his class by not showing up and forcing young stars to improvise.
- Best TV Lady- Young Kirk and Young Spock make awkward talk then... Anna Paquin wins for her terrible Louisiana accent. Maybe she'll do her Scottish... nopers, she has lived here long enough, just a horrible mid-atlantic accent.
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Around The Globes in 80 Days Part 2