Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Son- Awesome! Brother- Well, You Know...

Future has really been taking things in this year, learning words (not just Klingon- that's so last year), and getting a big charge out of Christmas. Here he is duplicating both "E.T." and "2001: A Space Odyssey" with the aid of our Christmas tree this year. The fact that he gets these references makes his old man very proud.


Meanwhile, my brother the singer-actor-writer-artist-whatever (or S.A.W.A.W- pron. "suh-WA-ooo"), has completed his latest page or two of his epic web comic "Breakfast Of The Gods". Or as he says in this exclusive e-mail he sent to me and 1227 others...
Hey there friends, family, and faithful readers!
I hope every last one of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving full of tryptophan and consumerist panic. Me? I had a swell ol' time - swell enough to forget all about sending out an announcement email about the newly finished page 20 of Book Two of my webcomic 'Breakfast of the Gods!' And in the meantime, I've put up yet another page so, this go 'round I'll be pimping the latest SIX pages of BOTG. That's like an early Christmas present from yours truly!
Here's a direct URL of page 16 which gets the ball rolling on this latest batch:http://www.webcomicsnation.com/poyorick/botg2/series.php?view=archive&chapter=23693
Or, if you want to start at the very beginning of Book Two, go here:http://www.webcomicsnation.com/poyorick/botg2/series.php?view=archive&chapter=19415
Hope you guys are enjoying my stuff and take comfort in knowing that I should have this whole thing out of my system by sometime in 2010!
Take care of yourselves, true believers!
Mr. Jones' Brother Beej
Okay that signature was me... but the rest he wrote himself. I have the documentation to prove it, next to my power of attorney papers-
-just in case.

No comments: