Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Future Jones' honorary aunt Cathryn would like to say a few words on her own behalf...

Cathryn Michon knows Carl Reiner, has met Jonathan Winters and wrote for "Diagnosis Murder", so she knows Dick Van Dyke too. No other introduction is necessary.

This is an e-mail she sent out to myself and others recently-

today, and for the next few weeks, would all of you mind posting comments to my blog? I have a conference call with ivillage on April 13th about them doing a video blog for me, essentially my own TV show. They are pleased that my blog has gotten so much traffic recently, but the fact that i'm not being controversial, as I was being a few posts ago, means my comments are down.I promise the karmic deposit will be well worth it!Please support me by posting anything positive, or even negative, on the comment boards. I would be very grateful. Thanks,Cathryn**********************************************************************Be sure to check out my website www.grrlgenius.com where you can find out all about my latest book The Grrl Genius Guide to Sex (With Other People), my performances, my new Grrl Genius column on iVillage.com and so much more!

This is the link for her blog...
http://grrlgenius.ivillage.com/love/

I don't know what this has to do with Carl, Jonathan or Dick, but she's very nice, funny and smart and don't you think that deserves some support?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Robin. I wish you still lived here.

Check out Charlie's myspace. I think you'll like it.

Lerv,
Burnsey

your fiend, mr. jones said...

I wish I still lived in LA too...

...and then I think about raising Future there and, well, nope.

Not so much.

But the Joneses do miss Burnsy, lawdy yes they do.

p.s. learn to spell the nickname I gave you, dammit!