Friday, April 01, 2005

Two Fiend Plugs

1) Cathryn Michon, funny fiend (you can see a more detailed description on her link to the right), has published two books, the latest of which is in paperback. Pick it up and learn from what Wile E. Coyote once called a "soooper-genius".

2) If they ever re-broadcast the first episode of ABC's "Eyes", check out the guy who plays the lawyer for the embezzler near the end of the episode. His name is Richard Tanner, and I've known him for a few years form stand-up comedy. He would periodically call me up for advice on impressions, as he seemed to get a lot of auditions where he would at some point either play a real person or have do an impression of that person. I helped him with Dean Martin and various Star Trek characters. He has encouraged me to offer my services professionally, so here goes...

If you need help with an impression (particularly obscure ones, although the basics I'm pretty good at), contact me via the comments of this blog with your e-mail. That's "Mr. Jones, Impression Doctor". Reasonable Rates.

But Rich Little and Fred Travelena I'll help for free. Have you heard them lately?

3 comments:

Pisser said...

I am all shocked and appalled because someone we vaguely knew from stand-up just went on EXTREME MAKEOVER!

your fiend, mr. jones said...

I'm even more shocked and appaled that I don't recognize this person...

in either face! What's his last name?

Pisser said...

Mittleton?
Titterton?
Middleman?

Something like that.

He had no chin and cross-eyes.

I mean that in the best possible way!